Specification of Grey Cast Iron Pipe:
Grey Cast Iron Pipe:
1. Long service life of more than 100 years.
2. Flexible interface. Excellent anti-vibration features, suitable for anti-seismic protection in high buildings.
Whatever axial deformation within 35mm causes no leakage;
Transverse vibration deflection reaches 31,5mm with no leakage;
Flexibly connected by a neoprene rubber washer as an inside lining with a stainless steel hoop, providing good seal and permitting vibration within 15° with no leakage.
3. Centrifugally casted with even wall thickness, fine structure, smooth surface, no casting drawbacks such as pinhole porosity or slag;
4. Low-noise irreplaceable pipes provide residents with the quietest and the most comfortable living environment;
5. Easy installation and maintenance;
6. Light weight. Layout length 20-30% greater than sand casting pipes;
7. Fireproof. Pipes' fire-resistance is well known in the world;
8. High strength, excellent impact resistance, excellent corrosion resistance, excellent aging resistance;
9. Installed pipes are beautiful and decorative;
10.100% of the products pass the hydraulic test to guarantee no leakage from the inside and no infiltration from the outside.
Copyright © Beijing Solaire International Corporation All Rights Reserved | Sitemap |